It is the firm and proud opinion of management that Capstone Health’s vaccination nurses are amongst the gentlest, most experienced and clinically capable in the State.
The service will include:
- Online booking and appointment management systems
- Pre-approval of medical vaccination risk assessment forms
- Transport and storage of vaccinations complying with Health Department of WA’s “Strive For 5” Immunisation Guidelines for storage and cold chain maintenance
- Management of any adverse reactions and anaphylaxis
- Medical Practitioner on call to manage any concerns or approve Consent Forms for “walk-in” appointments
The financial impact of influenza makes the investment in a flu vaccination campaign a compelling value add health promotion activity.
Other vaccinations available in site delivery model:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Whooping Cough and Tetanus
- Group travel vaccination clinics (information session and vaccination)